Humanities | Artificial Intelligence | STEM | Business | Sustainability and Allied Research
The 11th World Congress on Education (WCE-2024) is an international refereed congress dedicated to the advancement of the theory and practices in education. The WCE-2024 promotes collaborative excellence between academicians and professionals from education. The aim of World Congress on Education (WCE-2024) is to provide an opportunity for academicians and professionals from various educational fields with cross-disciplinary interests to bridge the knowledge gap, promote research esteem and the evolution of pedagogy. The WCE-2024 invites research papers that encompass conceptual analysis, design implementation and performance evaluation.
WCE-2024 will be hosted at the Churchill College, a constituent college of the University of Cambridge, Cambridge, UK.
Who should attend the WCE-2024?
Attended by Undergraduates, Graduates/Postgraduates, Librarians, Study Abroad Advisors, Faculty (Teachers, Lecturers, Researchers, Professors, Head of Department, Deans, Vice-Chancellors, Chancellors, College and University Presidents), Policy Makers and Stakeholders who care deeply about bringing creative, innovative and rigorous learning practices barriers.
The WCE-2024 attracts experts from all educational sectors, schools, colleges, universities, vocational education and training, as well as government representatives, non-governmental organization staff and private providers to learn about the current trends and to network with other international colleagues.
Why should I attend WCE-2024?
- The national and international annual gathering of Undergraduates, Graduates/Postgraduates, Librarians, Study Abroad Advisors, Faculty (Teachers, Lecturers, Researchers, Professors, Head of Department, Deans), Vice-Chancellors, Chancellors, College and University Presidents), Policy Makers and Stakeholders with background or interest Education.
- Networking with national and international participants.
- Develop new partnerships and associations with key decision makers across all sectors of education.
- Learn about the latest research findings and the future impacts by attending the programmed sessions.
- Showcase your products and services and promote your brand at one of the world’s top international education conferences.