The WCE-2019 provides a unique opportunity for exhibitors to display both informative and creative view of their organizations, products, and services. Featuring dozens of vendors and exhibitors, the WCE exhibit hall is a marketplace showcasing the educational community including those in the education field, those that support educators through products and services, and those whose accomplishments, and creative works, have been inspired by curriculums involving digital media.
Booths will be allocated on a first-in first-served basis. For an updated floor plan and current list of exhibitors, please send email to email@example.com
Who should exhibit?
- Government agencies or departments (e.g. Commonwealth or state departments, embassies)
- Media/publishing houses
- Higher education institutions or consortia
- Technology and software providers (e-learning, online payment solutions, marketing solutions)
- Student programs (internship or scholarship programs, study/work abroad programs, volunteer programs)
- Student service providers (financial/banking, accommodation, insurance, jobs/employment)
- Consultancies (research, leadership and professional development, strategy)
The WCE encourage organisations to submit their Exhibition Proposals. Benefit from unrivalled exposure at WCE-2018. Reserve your location now, spaces are limited. If your organisation is interested, kindly submit a brief Proposal (not more than 1 side of A4 page).